From 8-10 May 2019, the Department of Geological Engineering of the Mugla Sitki Kocman University will organise the 'Groundwater Resilience to Climate Change and High Pressure (GRECPIMA)' conference 2019. This international conference will be held in Mugla, Turkey, and is being designed to focus on the resiliency of groundwater resources facing increasingly high pressure exerted by the socio-economic world and facing the climate variability and change, within the principles of IWRM.
The congress is also motivated by the need to bridge the gap between specialists in water sciences, in social and economic sciences and political decision-makers.
- Call for abstracts - 30 June 2018
- Registration opening - 30 September 2018
- Deadline for abstract submission - 31 January 2019
- Acceptance of abstracts - 28 February 2019
- Deadline for full text submission - 30 April 2019
- Acceptance of full text - 30 June 2019
- Deadline for early bird registration - 30 March 2019