From 9 to 13 October 2017, IHE Delft and IGRAC will organise a training on ‘Groundwater Governance to Improve Sustainable Groundwater Management for Food Security and Livelihoods under Climate Change and Rising Competing demands’ in Abomey-Calavi, Republic of Benin. The training will be organised in cooperation with the Institut national de l’Eau (INE), a training institution of the University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC) and will funded by the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) of Nuffic.
- Day 1: Introduction to sustainable groundwater use
- Day 2: Improving monitoring networks and data infrastructure
- Day 3: Awareness raising through field visit (organized by INE)
- Day 4: From data to groundwater governance
- Day 5: Groundwater governance