From the 29th of May till the 2nd of June 2017, the XVI World Water Congress will be held at the Cancun International Convention Centre (Cancun ICC) in Cancun, Mexico. This congress is being organised by the Integrated Water Resources Association (IWRA) and the overall theme for this edition will be: 'Bridging Science and Policy'. IGRAC will contribute to this international event by giving presentations in several groundwater-related sessions.
- March 16th 2016: Abstract, special session and side event submission is open now
- September 1st 2016: Deadline for abstract and Special Session submission
- September 2016: Registration opens
- November 1st 2016: Deadline to submit Side Event proposals
- January 1st 2017: Deadline for submission of full papers
- February 2017: Approval of Side Events
- May 29 – June 2, 2017: XVI World Water Congress
For more information about the World Water Congress 2017, please visit the conference website.