Any designation employed and the presentation of material in any of IGRAC’s product (on-line or off-line), such as representation of boundaries and the names of geographical features, do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of IGRAC, UNESCO, WMO, the Government of the Netherlands or any of IGRAC’s other partners, concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, nor of its authorities and sovereignty on its territory and natural resources, delineation of its frontiers or boundaries nor on the nomenclature used.
For maps and information generated by IGRAC, every effort is made to ensure the maps and information are free of errors but there is no warrant the map or its features are either spatially or temporally accurate or fit for a particular use. Maps and information are provided without any warranty of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied. Maps and information generated by other data providers, but included in any of IGRAC’s products, are the responsibility of the original data providers. Background maps and the library used to search locations in the maps are open source libraries which are not developed or maintained by IGRAC.
IGRAC products, unless specifically expressed otherwise, are provided under creative commons license type Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA). See https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.
Short license explanation (this is no substitute for the license):
1. You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
IGRAC cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
2. Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit to IGRAC, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests IGRAC endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.