Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to email@example.com. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Groundwater Modeller at GNS Science, New Zealand (apply by: 25 February 2018)
- Hydrogeologist at GNS Science, New Zealand (apply by: 25 February 2018)
- Research Geologist (Reservoir Geologist/Hydrogeologist) in University of Indiana, USA (apply by: 15 April 2018)
- Natural Resource Manager (Geoscientist/Hydrogeologist) at Nestlé Waters North America, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Research Scientist (Hydrologic Modeling) at Texas A&M University-Kingsville (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Senior Hydrogeologist at Environment Canterbury, New Zealand (apply by: 28 February 2018)
- Intermediate/Senior Hydrogeologist at Integrated Sustainability, Canada (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Ground Water Specialist at FAO, Afghanistan (apply by: 20 February 2018)
- Principal Hydrogeologist at Arcadis, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
- PhD Scholarship: Groundwater Characterisation Project at University of Queensland, Australia (apply by: 28 February 2018)
- PhD Position in Groundwater-Surface Water Interactions at Western University, Canada (apply by: 17 March 2018)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow Position in Groundwater-Surface Water Interactions at Western University, Canada (apply by: 17 March 2018)
- Lecturer in Water Engineering at The University of Sheffield, UK (apply by: 28 March 2018)
- Tenure Track Position as Associate Senior Lecturer in Geohydrology with Specialization in Coupled Processes at Uppsala University, Sweden (apply by: 30 March 2018)
- Consultancy: Water & Climate Knowledge Broker for Sub-Saharan Africa (UPGro) at Skat Foundation, Home-based/Remote (apply by: ASAP)
- Assistant Professor (Hydrologist/Hydrogeologist) at San Diego State University, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Advanced Research in Groundwater Hydrology (10 positions - for USA citizens only) at US Department of Defense, USA (apply by: ASAP)