Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Assistant Research Hydrogeologist or Associate Research Hydrogeologist at Montana Tech, USA (apply by: 1 November 2018)
- Experienced graduate hydrogeologist at Mott MacDonald, UK (apply by: 27 December 2018)
- Hydrogeologist at WSP, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
- Columbia River Basin Groundwater Project Manager at State of Washington, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Junior/medior Geophysicist (advisor/researcher) at Deltares, Netherlands (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Mid-level Groundwater Modeler at Woodard & Curran, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Senior Water Resources Modelling Specialist at Ausenco, Chile (apply by: ASAP)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Assistant Professor of Hydrogeology at Fort Lewis College, USA (apply by: 1 November 2018)
- Post-Doctoral researcher (Groundwater modeling) at Washington State University, USA (apply by: 3 November 2018)
- Assistant Professor (Hydrogeology/Groundwater Modeling) at Northern Illinois University, USA (apply by: 15 November 2018)
- Assistant Professor: Hydrogeology at Oregon State University, USA (apply by: 16 November 2018)
- Postdoctoral Scholar (INFEWS) at Sierra Nevada Research Institute, USA (apply by: 17 November 2018)
- Hydrogeologist/Groundwater Modeler (Assistant Professor) at University of Nebraska, USA (apply by: 23 November 2018)
- Assistant Professor (Hydrogeoscientist) at West Virginia University, USA (apply by: 27 November 2018)
- U.S. citizens: Arizona Project WET at AmeriCorps, USA (apply by: 30 November 2018)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Geoscience (Hydrogeology) at University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA (apply by: 30 November 2018)
- Groundwater modeller at Mott MacDonald, UK (apply by: 27 December 2018)
- U.S. citizens: Hydrologist at U.S. Department of the Air Force, USA (apply by: 31 December 2018)
- Assistant Professor of Geology (Groundwater Hydrogeology) at Sam Houston State University, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Intern in Ground Water Management at Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL), India (apply by: ASAP)
- Assistant/Associate Professor at University of Memphis, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Post-Doctoral Research Positions at Cornell University, USA (apply by: ASAP)