Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Water Commissioner (GMP Water Manager) at Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- AECOM Graduate Opportunities 2019 at AECOM, Germany (apply by: ASAP)
- Hydrogeologist/Research Associate at University of Iowa, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- California Groundwater Intern at Environmental Defense Fund, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Atkinson Western Water Intern (Ecosystems) at Environmental Defense Fund, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Stewardship Water Associate at The Nature Conservancy, USA (apply by: 17 April 2019)
- Sustainable Water Project Manager at The Nature Conservancy, USA (apply by: 28 April 2019)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Hydrogeologist at Niras, Cambodia (apply by: 15 August 2019)
- Assistant or Associate Professor Groundwater Resources at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, USA (apply by: 22 April 2019)
- Senior Groundwater Modeller at Rio Tinto, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Hydrologic Modeling Postdoctoral Scholar (Energy Geosciences) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA (apply by: 15 April 2019)
- Postdoctoral Researcher (Groundwater Sustainability) at Kansas Geological Survey (University of Kansas), USA (apply by: 15 April 2019)
- U.S. nationals: Supervisory Hydrologist at U.S. Geological Survey, USA (apply by: 15 April 2019)
- U.K. nationals: Groundwater Sampling Technician at British Geological Survey, UK (apply by: 23 April 2019)
- Postdoc Position in Subsurface Hydrology or Socio-hydrology at University of Chile, Chile (apply by: 30 April 2019)
- Research Assistant Professor in Hydrogeology at University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., China (apply by: 20 May 2019)
- Professor in Environmental Sensor Technology at Aarhus University, Denmark (apply by: 1 June 2019)
- PhD and Master’s Graduate Assistantships at University of Memphis, USA (apply by: 1 July 2019)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (OWS Groundwater Modeler) at University of Oklahoma, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Hydrologic Modeling at University of California-Riverside, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Specialist Hydrogeologist at Rio Tinto, Australia (apply by: ASAP)