Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Junior Contaminant Hydrogeologist at SLR Consulting, Canada(apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Malawi nationals: Water Safety Plan Consultant at United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Malawi (apply by: 22 September 2020)
- Research Associate at Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC), USA (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Environmental Science Manager at SLR Consulting, Canada(apply by: ASAP)
- Principal Hydrogeologist at Tetra Tech, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Australia nationals: Hydrogeologist at Government of New South Wales, Australia (apply by: 23 September 2020)
- Executive Director at Powder Basin Watershed Council, USA (apply by: 22 September 2020)
- Area Irrigation and Water Resources Advisor at University of California, USA (apply by: 25 September 2020)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Hydrologic and water quality modeling in the Colorado River Basin) at Texas A&M AgriLife Research, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Postdoctoral Associate (Decision support systems - groundwater use) at Virginia Tech University, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Senior Water Quality/Solid Waste Engineer at Idaho Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), USA (apply by: ASAP)