Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Environmental Analyst V (Drinking Water & Groundwater Protection) at Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation, USA (apply by: 29 November 2020)
- Manager for Groundwater Unit at Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Unfortunately, there are no positions available for this experience level.
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Principal Hydrogeologist at Tetra Tech, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Principal advisor: Water at Rio Tinto, Various (apply by: ASAP)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- PhD Position in monitoring and modeling groundwater recharge across heterogeneous environments at University of Western Australia, Australia (apply by: 27 November 2020)
- Groundwater Modeller at British Geological Survey (BGS), UK (apply by: 29 November 2020)
- PhD: Regional assessment of the resilience of water supplies and environmental resilience at University of Oxford, UK (apply by: 11 December 2020)
- Water Resources Specialist III (Municipal Planner) at Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR), USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Well Test Program Assistant at Raritan Headwaters Association (RHA), USA (apply by: ASAP)