Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Graduate Opportunities 2018 (Environment Hydrogeology) at AECOM, UK (apply by: ASAP)
- Engineer Soils and Groundwater at AECOM, Sweden (apply by: ASAP)
- Graduate Research Assistantship (PhD) in Groundwater Hydrology and GW-SW interaction at University of Nebraska-Lincoln (apply by: 20 June 2018)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Environmental Fate Technical Expert - Ground Water Studies at Syngenta, UK (apply by: ASAP)
- Senior Engineer Soils and Groundwater at AECOM, Sweden (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Senior Groundwater Mapping and Management Expert at Coffey, Ethiopia (apply by: 10 July 2018)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- U.S. citizens: Hydrologist at USGS, USA (apply by: 19 June 2018)
- PostDoc Position on Citizen Science for Sustainable Groundwater Use at a consortium with: University of Copenhagen/IWMI/others (apply by, 30 June 2018)