Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Legal Counsel at Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR), USA (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Senior scientist – groundwaters at Finnish Environment Institute SYKE, Finland (apply by: 1 February 2021)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Groundwater Modelling for Resource Assessment (GMRA) Specialist at UNDP, Saudi Arabia (apply by: 18 January 2021)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Professor in Hydropedology at KU Leuven, Belgium (apply by: 14 January 2021)
- U.S. nationals: Internship: Surface water and groundwater of Salt Plains NWR at U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, USA (apply by: 15 January 2021)
- E.U./U.K. nationals: PhD: Hydrogeological impacts of natural and anthropogenic change on North Andros Island, Bahamas at University of Bristol, UK (apply by: 15 January 2021)
- PhD Top-up scholarship: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and hydrogeologists collaborating to better understand and manage groundwater resources at University of Queensland, Australia (apply by: 15 January 2021)
- PhD Position in Surface Water-Groundwater Modeling at University of California-Riverside, USA (apply by: ASAP)