Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, there are currently no vacant positions at IGRAC.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Hydrogeologist 2 at Washington State Department of Ecology Union Gap, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Unfortunately, there are no positions available with this required experience level.
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Director (Water Program - Ecosystems) at Environmental Defense Fund, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Postgraduate Research Associate (Project Employment) / PhD position on "Regionalization of groundwater recharge in Austria at University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Austria (apply by: 16 October 2019)
- PhD student in remote sensing hydrology/hydrogeophysics at Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA (apply by: 26 October 2019)
- Deputy Office Director at State Water Resources Control Board, USA (apply by: 28 October 2019)
- PhD position in hydrological modelling in the context of agricultural applications at Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany (apply by: 31 October 2019)
- Director at Red River Watershed Management Institute, USA (apply by: 15 November 2019)
- U.S. nationals: Water Quality Analysis Research at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- U.S. nationals: Surface Water Research Support at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Science and Watershed Director at Danone, France (apply by: ASAP)
- Program Associate (Water and Dairies) at Sustainable Conservation, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Senior Hydrogeologist at Jacobs, UK (apply by: ASAP)
- Research Associate at University of Texas-Austin, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Post Doc Research Associate (Coastal Hydrology) at University of Wyoming, USA (apply by: ASAP)