Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Sustainable groundwater management: Predicting and managing heavy metal contamination at University of Sherbrooke, Canada (apply by: 30 April 2020)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Hydrology & Agricultural Automation Researcher at International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA), Kazakhstan (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Regional/International Consultant for Sustainable Groundwater Use and Management for Agriculture at Mekong River Commission (MRC), Remote/Home-Based (apply by: 28 April 2020)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- PhD Studentship: Impact of Soil Hydrophobicity on Flooding and Erosion Hazards at Coventry University, UK (apply by: 11 May 2020)
- NEWAVE PhD 2: The politics of river basin closures at Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD), France (apply by: 24 May 2020)
- Faculty position in Groundwater Hydrology at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia (apply by: 30 June 2020)
- Policy Advocate (Sustainable Groundwater) at Community Water Center, USA (apply by: ASAP)