Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to email@example.com. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, there are currently no vacant positions at IGRAC.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Associate Project Officer at UNESCO, France (apply by: 22 February 2020)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Consultancy: Well-Permitting Consultant at UNICEF, Lebanon (apply by: 24 February 2020)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Unfortunately, there are no positions available with this required experience level.
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Quality and management of intermittent rivers and associated groundwaters in the Mediterranean basins (INWAT) at MIUR - PROGETTO PRIMA, Italy (apply by: 27 February 2020)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Groundwater and Surface Water) at University of Memphis, USA (apply by: 28 February 2020)
- Applied Geohydrology Summer Research Assistantship (Two Positions) at University of Kansas, USA (apply by: 28 February 2020)
- PhD: Sea-Level Rise, Groundwater Dynamics and Impacts on Infrastructure Systems at University of Canterbury, New Zealand (apply by: 29 February 2020)
- Sustainable groundwater management: Predicting and managing heavy metal contamination at University of Sherbrooke, Canada (apply by: 1 March 2020)
- Assistant Professor (Water Science) at University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, USA (apply by: 1 March 2020)
- Assistant Professor (Sustainable Groundwater Management Engineer) at Oregon State University, USA (apply by: 3 March 2020)
- Postdoctoral Research Opportunity in Groundwater Hydrology and Engineering at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), USA (apply by: 5 march 2020)