Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Graduate Hydrogeologist at Sweco, UK (apply by: 10 August 2020)
- Groundwater Monitoring Specialist (Natural Resources Specialist II) at Texas Water Development Board, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Water Quality Specialist at Cahuilla Band of Indians, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Water Resources Manager I at State of New Mexico, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Senior Consultant on Water at FAO, Home-based/Remote (apply by: 5 August 2020)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Postdoctoral Research Opportunity in Groundwater Hydrology and Engineering at U.S. Department of Agriculture, USA (apply by: 31 July 2020)
- PhD position on modelling water in the firn of Antarctic Ice Shelves at Utrecht University, Netherlands (apply by: 15 August 2020)
- PhD Studentship: Modelling Soil Dewatering and Recharge for Cost-Effective and Climate Resilient Infrastructure at University of Southampton, UK (apply by: 31 August 2020)
- Environmental data scientist: water quality data mining (advanced master or post-doc) at UCLouvain, Belgium (apply by: 31 August 2020)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Hydrologic and water quality modeling in the Colorado River Basin) at Texas A&M AgriLife Research, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- U.S. nationals: Remote Sensing: Ground Water Modeling and Water Monitoring at U.S. Department of Defense, USA (apply by: ASAP)