Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Natural Resource Manager (Geoscientist/Hydrogeologist) at Nestlé Waters North America, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Hydrogeologist at University of Idaho, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Senior Hydrogeologist at WSP, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- WASH Ground Water Monitoring Consultant at Relief International, Sudan (apply by: ASAP)
- Water Resources Specialist at Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Principal Consultant (Hydrogeology) at WSP, UAE (apply by: ASAP)
- Intermediate/Senior Hydrogeologist at Integrated Sustainability, Canada (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Senior Hydrogeologist at Northern Territory Government, Australia (apply by: 30 January 2018).
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Water Use Program Advanced Hydrogeologist at Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources, USA (apply by: 24 January 2018)
- Hydrological Mapping and Remote Sensing at UNICEF, Ethiopia (apply by: 30 January 2018)
- Hydrogeologist at Northern Territory Government, Australia (apply by: 30 January 2018)
- Aquifer Sustainability Hydrogeologist at Manitoba Department of Sustainable Development, Canada (apply by: 4 February 2018)
- Technical Officer (Groundwater and Hydrology) at Environment Agency, UK (apply by: 4 February 2018)
- Graduate Student Researcher at Washington State University, USA (apply by: 8 February 2018)
- Postdoctoral Scholar UC Water-RB at University of California-Merced, USA (apply by: 13 February 2018)
- Head of Division (Groundwater Resources) at BGR, Germany (apply by: 14 February 2018)
- Assistant Professor in (Environmental) Hydrogeology at Utrecht University, Netherlands (apply: 16 February 2018)
- Assistant Professor (Hydrologist/Hydrogeologist) at San Diego State University, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Environmental Geophysics Postdoc at Berkeley Lab, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Advanced Research in Groundwater Hydrology (10 positions - for USA citizens only) at US Department of Defense, USA (apply by: ASAP)