Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Experienced graduate hydrogeologist at Mott MacDonald, UK (apply by: 27 December 2018)
- Graduate Hydrogeologist at RPS Group, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
- Research Scientist (Hydrologic Modeling) at Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Specialist grondwater at Royal Haskoning DHV, Netherlands (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Environmental GIS Specialist at Stantec, Canada (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Senior Hydrogeologist (Resource Investigations) at Water Corporation, Australia (apply by: 5 December 2018)
- Director (Division of Water Sciences & Secretary of IHP) at UNESCO, France (apply by: 15 December 2018)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Hydrogeologist (Resource Investigations) at Water Corporation, Australia (apply by: 5 December 2018)
- Australia nationals: Project Officer at Queensland Government, Australia (7 December 2018)
- Hydrological and Geophysical Survey of New Boreholes at Adeso, Somalia (apply by: 11 December 2018)
- Rapid Assessment of Groundwater Availability and Recommendations for Alternative Source Options for Drinking Water Use at Water for People, Malawi (apply by: 17 December 2018)
- Groundwater modeller at Mott MacDonald, UK (apply by: 27 December 2018)
- U.S. citizens: Hydrologist at U.S. Department of the Air Force, USA (apply by: 31 December 2018)
- Tenure-Track Faculty (Environmental engineering, water resources and ground water hydrology) at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Technical Director (Water Strategy) at GHD Group, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
- Senior Groundwater Modeller at GHD Group, Australia (apply by: ASAP)
- Staff Environmental Professional at GSI Water Solutions Inc, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Associate (Groundwater and Water Resources) at AECOM, UK (apply by: ASAP)
- Intern in Ground Water Management at Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL), India (apply by: ASAP)
- Post-Doctoral Research Positions at Cornell University, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Water Framework Directive Specialist at High Speed 2 (HS2), UK (apply by: ASAP)