Are you interested to work on global groundwater challenges in an international organization? If so, you may consider joining IGRAC. In a case that we have a vacancy for a staff member, it is published at this page. Nevertheless, you can always send us your CV and your motivation to join IGRAC.
On regular basis IGRAC offers internship opportunities for highly motivated students in the field of water governance, water management, hydrogeology or closely related studies. When we have a new internship project, it is published on this page. However, you can always express your interest for internship at IGRAC and even propose a subject. Remember that you should be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship. Our preferences are MSc students in the field of hydro(geo)logy, water management and environmental governance. Fluency in oral and written English is required as English is the working language at IGRAC.
Applications, including a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your interest in an internship, and specify your topic(s) of interest and motivation why you want to conduct your research at IGRAC.
Please note: Only advanced students enrolled in a university within the EU are eligible to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any positions available at this moment.
Other groundwater-related vacancies
In cooperation with Josh's Water Jobs, we share any interesting groundwater-related positions below:
Junior groundwater positions (0-4 years)
- Senior Analyst (Western Water Program) at Environmental Defense Fund, Home-Based / Remote (apply by: ASAP)
- Research and Technology Development Coordinator at Caminos de Agua, Mexico (apply by: ASAP)
Mid-Level groundwater postions (5-9 years)
- Groundwater Hydrologist at Sealaska, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Groundwater Hydrologist at Tetra Tech, USA (apply by: ASAP)
Senior groundwater positions (10+ years)
- Groundwater Desk Officer at African Ministers' Council on Water (AMCOW), Nigeria (apply by: 4 March 2019)
Groundwater positions without specified experience level
- Surface/Subsurface Hydrological Modeller at BGS, UK (apply by: 24 February 2019)
- Canada nationals: Regional Hydrogeologist at Ontario Government, Canada (apply by: 25 February 2019)
- Assistant Water Resources Technician (2 Positions) at Lower Trent Conservation, Canada (apply by: 1 March 2019)
- Hydrogeochemist (Kansas Geological Survey) at The University of Kansas, USA (apply by: 4 March 2019)
- Lead Specialist Advisor Hydrogeology at Natural Resources Wales, UK (apply by: 4 March 2019)
- Groundwater Modeller at Mott MacDonald, UK (apply by: 9 April 2019)
- Postdoc Position in Subsurface Hydrology or Socio-hydrology at University of Chile, Chile (apply by: 30 April 2019)
- PhD and Master’s Graduate Assistantships at University of Memphis, USA (apply by: 1 July 2019)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (OWS Groundwater Modeler) at University of Oklahoma, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Hydrologic Modeling at University of California-Riverside, USA (apply by: ASAP)
- Four PhD Scholarships: “A pathway to a water modelling career” at Queensland Water Modelling Network (QWMN), Australia (apply by: ASAP)
- California Change Lawyers Year-Long Legal Fellow at Community Water Center, USA (apply by: ASAP)